Home » Free Writes

Free Writes

Kenneth A Guaman

Professor Elizabeth Von Uhl

3/1/23

Out of the three lab reports that I have chosen and read, the second one was the best out of all. The reason is that the main focus was a bridge; there was much information in the report, such as the materials, measurements, and comparisons to other bridges when designing a bridge. They used a lot of semi-colons as they had to.

3/6/23

When I will work on my essay, the things that I fear the most are my grammar, use of language, and me rambling on about the topic that it drags on that will make the reader lose interest or doesn’t make any sense. I have seen these problems that I must improve from my past writings. Perhaps I would procrastinate on my work, making me write it on the last day and look sloppy, unorganized, and unreadable. Another problem I had thought about was that it would hinder my work.

3/8/2023

I have made some effort in marking my draft for my essay, and already some things concerned me, just as how to make my writing engaging for the readers. I don’t want to simply write this just for my class and grade but also that the readers would like to read, enjoy, and gain new insights into writing that will help the readers.

3/15/2023

On my Rhetorical Essay, I have been having trouble using evidence and finding it. What is the best piece of evidence I can find to use in my essay to back up my thesis? I have struggled with this on my mind for quite some time. Another thing is fitting and explaining what this lab report does that the other one does not, and so on. There is so much to cover, such as audience and tone.

3/20/2023

I could do glasses, an oil lamp, gunpowder, steal, the printing press, a projector, the lightbulb, railroad, telescopes, the steam engines. These pieces of innovations have revolutionized the world for good and for worse, changing how we fight, how we live, how we travel, and how we communicate. Learning where they were created and who the brilliant mind behind them was. Perhaps a Nintendo switch controller 

3/22/2023

In the reading of the of the fastest speeding internet in the smallest town in America were some things that I had enjoyed but also some that I had not. Apparently the town in kentucky had many jobs that the use of internet was needed such as customer services. They get descriptive about their job on how they use to work in a factory that’s when they switched.  

3/27/23 From what I can remember since middle school and kindergarten the teachers did taught us about grammar and puntuations to an extent. They taught us about pweriods, where to put them and how long should a sentence be etc. But other than that I just sort of picked up what puntuations I needed to learn and use for my school activities and writing. It’s hard to think back at life of what I vivbly remember at that time I was still a baby not knowing my abc and the world around me. From then on I would watch cartoons where they would use puncotations to promote actions and sounds. I looked at different readings as examples to use when I needed to do research and writing activities. That what I remember from the past of my life. I believed that I was not paying attention in those classes such as english simply because my attention span is low.